Skyskraper is one of Norway’s largest independent environments for the production of advertising and entertainment and works especially with sound and film – for all media.
We are geo-positioned in Maridalsveien 89 and our building is a landmark painted with blue skies and white clouds (in other words Skyskraper). We are around 70 people in more than 10 companies and have an annual turnover of around 200 million Norwegian kroner (approx. 20 million euros).
At Skyskraper, we divide our customers into four main groups:
1) Media Channels: TV, Radio and Podcast Providers
2) Advertising and media agencies
4) … and last but not least the artists and talents
At Skyskraper, our customers find everything they need and the one they need for the production of advertising or entertainment. We develop and produce TV and radio commercials, podcasts, TV and radioprograms, sound design and jingles, concert productions, booking and artist management as well as casting of actors and talents. If you are unsure where to start, you can contact me directly and I will guide you to the right company.
- Geir E. Osnes
Skyskraper's founder and chairman
Four facts about Skyskraper:
1) Skyskraper is one of Norway’s largest independent environments within production and development of radio and TV advertising, podcasts, radio and TV programs, casting and talent hunting, infotainment, content, music, concerts and entertainment. Much of what you see and much of what you hear is created out of Skyskraper.
2) Skyskraper is a house painted with blue sky and white clouds. A creative workplace for around 70 people with technical facilities for most of what happens in sound, film, media and entertainment.
3) Skyskraper develops concepts, ideas, programs and strategies and works with new, old, known and unknown agencies, advertisers, artists, talents, broadcasters, organizations and institutions.
4) Skyskraper is a creative playground and a helpful entrepreneurial ground for startup companies in artistic and creative disciplines.
You are always welcome!
Geir E. Osnes
Chairman and founder